WEDDING CEREMONY SOLUTIONS ©
Orange County Wedding Minister & Officiant Rev. Bruce Danzara
Finding the Wedding Minister or Officiant that is right for you
- Strangely enough, many people worry more about planning the reception than they do the ceremony. However, the ceremony is the heart of the whole day. It is the ceremony where two individuals are married into one. It is the ceremony that marks the beginning of a new life together. - www.blissweddings.com
- This is a very exciting time in your life. Marriage represents life's deepest and most sacred commitment possible. Your wedding ceremony is an extremely personal and distinctive statement shared with family and friends, it is an intimate ritual celebrating your love and commitment while marking the formal beginning of your new life together. Orange County Non-denominational wedding minister and officiant Rev. Bruce Danzara will collaborate with you every step of the way to help ensure that you fully enjoy what ought to be one of the most exquisite moments of your life.
Occasions at Laguna Village in Laguna Beach
- No two couples are alike and no two ceremonies are alike, consequently, "one size fits all", doesn't fit at all. That is why we provide an online Ceremony Selection Guide containing a broad array of ceremony texts ranging from civil (non-religious) to spiritual to religious. It will assist you in planning a wedding ceremony that is uniquely yours. The content and length of your wedding ceremony are totally up to you. Our Reading Selection Guide offers many wedding ceremony readings and alternatives that are visually exciting and meaningful that will add time, creativity and dimension.
- Rev. Danzara would be happy to collaborate with you every step of the way to create the wedding ceremony of your dreams - one that will resonate through out your married lives. Friendly, adaptable and professional. He will suggest and advise, however, he will respect your wishes and always leave the final decision to you. As a published author and writer, he can help ensure that the words spoken on your special day will reflect YOUR love, feelings and commitment.
NO UNWANTED SURPRISES
- Everybody has heard horror stories about the things spoken by wedding ministers and officiants at ceremonies that not only took the bride and groom but also invited guests totally by surprise. Your wedding ceremony should say all the right things, the way you want them said, period! Therefore, we provide you a draft of your ceremony for your approval in advance of your wedding day. While performing a fun, spontaneous and at-the-moment wedding ceremony, Bruce never goes on tangents departing from your pre-approved ceremony.
- What your guests see at your wedding ceremony far outweighs what they hear. We highly encourage the use of visuals in the wedding ceremony. Whether it is the Hand Blessing Ceremony, Sand Blending Ceremony, Unity Candle, Red Rose Exchange, Hand Fasting Ceremony, Dove Release, Butterfly Release, Mothers Rose Presentation or wine sharing by the bride and groom your ceremony should make a visually exciting statement. Not only will you delight your family and guests, but your wedding video and photos will be rich in imagery and creativity.
Sand Blending Ceremony
PANIC-PROOFING YOUR CEREMONY
- During your preliminary complimentary consultation, Bruce will suggest ways to panic-proof your wedding ceremony and avoid common ceremony pitfalls. Experienced and understanding, he has a rare talent to deal gracefully and calmly with the unexpected. He is known for his ability to calm and reassure nervous brides and grooms and help ease them through those pre-ceremony jitters and breathtaking peak moments during the saying of their vows.
- Our wedding ceremony services are moderately priced and competitive with other Orange County wedding ministers and wedding officiants. Because the dynamics of every wedding are unique, our fees are evaluated on an individual basis – some of the determining factors are: the date, time and location of the wedding ceremony and travel time. I keep my rates affordable without compromising the priority of personalized attention to each couple. For availability and an estimate of fees please fill out our online Contact Form.
- Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your lifetime, having a trained and experienced professional - someone you can trust and count on to conduct your wedding ceremony properly is "Invaluable".
- Thank you so much for doing our wedding ceremony. Everyone commented on what a great minister we had, and Mike and I agree. Out of all the things that went on that day, the one compliment we received numerous times was, "That was the most beautiful wedding ceremony I have ever seen." Thanks again for everything, you are so awesome and fun and we were very lucky to have found you!! You helped make our special day even more special. Thanks for just being you! Love, Mike and Denise "TATE"!!
- All I can say is "wow", this is such a beautiful ceremony that you have created for us. I'm sitting here at work reading it, struggling not to cry. Thank you so much for all of the hard work that you have put into making our wedding beautiful, special, and utterly memorable. This ceremony perfectly fits the place that David and I have finally arrived at together, everything in it seems to carry so much meaning for us personally...thank you, Tammy
- I wanted to say thank you so much for making our wedding ceremony so great! I can't tell you how wonderful you were. Finding someone to marry us was actually one of the most difficult things to do. We were absolutely blessed to have found you. It was just "meant" to be! I just wanted you to know how grateful both Heath and I are for you and all that you did for us. Its so hard to convey to you exactly how awesome we think you are. Thanks again for everything! Dana and Heath
- For the millionth time, thank you soooo much for a great ceremony. My friends and family enjoyed and loved the ceremony. They commented that you were pretty hip and funny. Many of our guests said the ceremony was meaningful, beautifully done and flowed romantically. I had an incredible time, Jay and I will truly remember this day for the rest of our lives. With Love, Flosil
- Hey Bruce! I just wanted to let you know that everyone including Josh and I thought the service was so beautiful! Your mannerisms' and humor were just what we were looking for. I can see why you are so popular! I will definitely recommend you to anyone I know that is getting married. Thanks again for making my wedding as perfect as can be. Love, Angelina
- Dear Bruce, Nineteen years ago today you married my husband Joe and me. I remember you saying to the audience that you wished they could see the love that was reflected in our faces at that moment. Well, many years have passed and the love that we share has only grown richer and deeper. God has blessed us with this love as well as faith, trust in each other & terrific communication skills. Thanks for being such an important part of the day when we pledged our love for each other before God and all the other people that were and have been central to our lives. Sincerely, Denise & Joe
Whoops! I Must of said something funny
- I would love to discuss your wedding ceremony plans with you and to answer any questions or concerns you might have. You can reach me at 800-600-4933 or 949-337-8888 or via my web site online Contact Form. Orange County wedding ministers and officiants that are in demand book quickly, especially during the high wedding season. After securing your wedding site with a firm time and date you should book your wedding minister or wedding officiant as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you.
Congratulations! Rev. Bruce Danzara.
- Orange County wedding minister and wedding officiant Bruce Danzara has had a rich variety of experiences, serving as youth leader, associate pastor, chaplain and as a Calvary Chapel senior pastor for seven years. He is an Alumnus of Southern California College (Vanguard University). Bruce is the author of the book "The Pleasure Seller" and was co-host of "Love Rock" a musical radio show and host of "More Power to You" a radio teaching program. Since leaving formal ministry a number of years ago he has now focused his full time attention on serving the needs of engaged couples as a wedding minister and wedding officiant. Bruce is the father of two children, David and Tamara, and resides in Orange County with his wife Kristy.
Bruce and Kristy Danzara, Grandson Noah and My Children David and Tamara
Chart House Dana Point
A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words!